Online Giving Instructions
Generosity by LifeWay
1. On the first page look at the Online Giving. It gives you several amounts or you can click on the Custom Amount Tab and put in any amount $5.00 or more. ($5.00 is the minimum to give online)
2. Then you have the Payment Type: Debit or Credit
3. Box 3 is the gift frequency. There is a drop down arrow that you can change whether it’s a one time gift or a certain frequency.
4. Then you hit Give Now.
5. On the second page is your personal information:
Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Card Information (if you have purchased anything online and have a card registered it will show you that information and you can just click on it).
It then gives you an option to check a block giving you an opportunity to add a certain amount (it gives you an amount) that will help with transaction fees.
6. Then click Donate.
7. You will receive an email giving you your transaction information. (Aundria did a test and it posted on her card the same day of the transaction and then she checked and it posted to EMBC’s account the following morning).
It really was a simple process. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call Aundria and if she doesn’t know the answer then she can find it. Also, she will be able to print a report with who gave what and the amount so she can post it to your contribution statement.